The Kenworth T370 Class 7 model will provide outstanding quality, performance and durability and is a great addition to Kenworth's medium duty product line. Customers will appreciate the world-class lighting system, stylish hood and grille, and excellent value for a wide range of medium duty applications.
Kenworth T370 applications include food and beverage distributors, propane and fuel fleets, towing and recovery operators, general construction and landscape firms, and dry, refrigerated and side-curtain van operations.
This Class 7 model is available with the PACCAR PX-6 engine rated to 325 hp and 750 ft-lb of torque, and with the PACCAR PX-8 engine rated to 360 hp and 1,050 ft-lb of torque. Customers can choose manual or automatic transmissions and air or hydraulic brakes. The T370 offers many exhaust options for the various wheelbases, especially important to body builders that work with medium duty customers.
The Kenworth T370 features new halogen projector low beam headlamps with 30% more light down the road and three times longer life than sealed beam headlamps. The hood is made of sheet molded composite (SMC) for enhanced fit and finish, while a new hood assist device and 90-degree hood tilt opening offer superior access to the engine compartment for ease of service. A one-piece chrome or painted bumper and new Metton® quarter fenders provide additional durability and impact resistance.
Inside is an ergonomically-friendly, wrap-around instrument panel with large, easy-to-read, glare-free gauges. The fully trimmed cab is quiet with no doghouse, which helps to greatly reduce interior noise. Standard features include power door locks, passenger-side electric windows (optional on the driver's side), and Kenworth DayLite® doors with peeper window. Drivers will also appreciate the 50-degree wheel cut for excellent maneuverability.
The Kenworth T370 joins Kenworth's latest lineup of medium-duty trucks which features the T270 Class 6 and T170 Class 5 conventional models (the T370 and T270 are also available in a diesel-electric hybrid configuration starting in 2008), and the K360 Class 7 and K260 Class 6 cabover models.
Kenworth T370 Brochure
Features & Options
- PACCAR PX-6 and PX-8 Engines. The PACCAR PX-6 engine offers the highest horsepower to weight ratio in the industry, and the PACCAR PX-8 engine has 1,050 lb-ft of torque, for heavier loads and severe grades.
- Fluid level checks - coolant, oil, power steering and windshield washer reservoir are located together and can be efficiently checked and maintained
- 90 degree hood tilt for superior access to the engine compartment
- A hood slope of 20 degrees and standard Daylite® doors for excellent visibility
- West coast mirrors are mounted to the cab cowl for durability and less adjustments
- Easier ingress and egress with first cab step being positioned 20-1/2" from ground
- Aluminum and fiberglass Huck bolted cab construction for durability and longevity
- Optional hydraulic brakes
- Front axle rating from 8,000-lb. to 14,600-lb.
- Rear axle ratings from 16,000-lb. to 44,000-lb.
- Allison and Eaton transmissions
- Optional In-Cab Battery Box
- Optional tilting and telescoping steering column
- Optional workstation provides two additional 12 volt power ports and plenty of storage for laptop or files
- Cab options for rear windows, corner window, or no window can be customized to your need
- Pickup and Delivery
- Fuel Oil
- Expedited Freight
- Fire and Rescue
- Refrigerated Food Products