The Kenworth T170 is a custom-built Class 5 truck perfected for the toughest jobs. This highly versatile vehicle blends excellent visibility with maneuverability, a driver-pleasing interior and a chassis so durable it will likely outlive the body you put on it. A straight truck in a 4 x 2 configuration with a gross vehicle weight rating up to 19,500 lbs, the T170 comes equipped with a fuel-efficient PACCAR PX-6 engine, hydraulic brakes, manual or automatic transmissions and a selection of components from proven North American manufacturers.
Engineered for reliable, long-lived performance, the T170 features Kenworth's legendary conventional cab - a strong and quiet environment unmatched in the industry for longevity and comfort. A large, post free windshield, fixed rear window, right hand door peeper window and optional corner windows all combine to enhance visibility in tight spots.
The quiet, fully-trimmed interior is doghouse-free to increase floor space and operating convenience. The instrument panel is exactly what you would expect in a real truck - with large, easy-to-read gauges and quick access to driver controls.
Options include a telescoping and tilting steering wheel, a workstation with two 12-volt power ports and an electronic shift module.
Kenworth T170 Brochure
Features and Options
- PACCAR PX-6 Engine, 6.7 Liter, 200-300 HP, 520 – 660 lb-ft of Torque
- CARB Emission Reduction Feature Available
- Electrical System with Centralized Power Distribution Incorporating Plug-In Style Relays & Circuit Protection for Serviceability
- 12 Volt Lighting System with Circuit Protection
- 160 Amp Alternator
- PACCAR 12 Volt Starter
- Two PACCAR Dual Purpose Batteries
- Horizontal Muffler/DPF and Tailpipe
- Kenworth Air Cushion High Back Driver Seat
- Kenworth Intermediate and High Back, Air and Toolbox
- Aerodynamic Heated Mirrors
- Back-up Alarm
- Daytime Running Lights
- Multi-function Engine Connector for
- Bodybuilder Harness
- Adjustable Telescoping Tilt Steering Column
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Pickup and delivery
- General Freight
- Leasing and Rental
- Towing and Recovery