Kenworth trucks have always brought a sense of clarity, comfort and freedom to the act of driving. With the T660, state-of-the-art practical technologies merge with world-class ergonomics to boost productivity and help reduce operator fatigue. An advanced forward lighting system, for example, reaches farther into the night for a wider, brighter ﬁeld of vision. And built-in GPS navigation – standard with a Diamond interior – helps to guide you right to your destination.
The T660’s unsurpassed aerodynamics makes it a perfect truck for line haul applications. With the superior maneuverability provided by its set-back front axle, the T660 is the perfect truck for pick-up and delivery and regional haul applications. Or select from the wide range of weight-saving options and the T660 is the ideal truck for bulk haulers or anyone trying to maximize payload.
The T660 is designed and built for driver comfort. Whether you drive yourself or hire drivers, you will appreciate the quiet cab, controls where you need them and high quality interior appointments. The T660’s 64” front spring, proprietary 8-bag air suspension and cab/sleeper suspension combine to provide an exceptionally smooth ride.
The T660, like all Kenworth products, is designed to be easy to maintain. This coupled with its leading-edge aerodynamics; reliability and high resale value make it an excellent investment.
Kenworth T660 Brochure
Features & Options
- Engine sizes from 11-liter to 15-liter
- Accommodates up to 600 horsepower engines
- Front axles from 12,000 to 14,600 lb ratings
- Rear axles from 23,000-lb single to 46,000-lb tandems
- Set-back front axle provides optimum wheel cut and weight distribution
- 59-inch taperleaf springs for a smooth ride
- Sloped hood for better visibility
- Aerodynamic design for excellent fuel economy
Kenworth offers multiple sleeper options to match driver/fleet requirements:
- Studio AeroCab Sleeper (86-inch)
- AeroCab AERODYNE (62-inch or 72-inch)
- AeroCab FlatTop (38-inch, 62-inch, or 72-inch)
- Modular FlatTop (42-inch)
- Line haul
- Regional haul
- Pick up & Delivery
- Bulk haul