CIT Trucks offers a full-range of employee benefits including the following:
- Competitive Salary
- Three health insurance plans: a PPO plan and two high deductible health plans
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Dental Plan with a $5,000 per year benefit amount including orthodontics up to age 19
- Vision Plan
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Base Life and Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement plan with a company match of 100% up to 4% of your wages
- On the job training
- Advancement opportunities
- Uniforms (depending on position)
The company has six paid holidays each year:
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Christmas Day
Vacation is earned and accrued monthly. Employees earn two weeks of paid vacation per year. After ten years, employees earn three weeks of paid vacation. After fifteen years of service, employees earn four weeks of vacation.
Sick time is earned and accrued monthly. Employees earn four sick days per year.
This is just a summary of the benefits offered to an individual who is employed by CIT Trucks. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to providing a combination of benefits which will enable our employees to earn a competitive wage and also provide them with fringe benefits which will be competitive with that of other companies in our industry.