Please join CIT Trucks at the 2015 ITA – Illinois Trucking Association Annual Meeting, September 17th to 19th. Register today on ITA’s website. http://www.iltrucking.org/events.html
This meeting is a premiere event for Trucking Industry leaders in Illinois with a balanced mix of work and fun. The meetings will be held at the Marriott Hotel & Conference Center in Normal, IL on Thursday, September 17th and will finish with a Chairman’s Banquet on Saturday, September 19th.
Key speakers at the ITA Annual Meeting include:
- Brian Fielkow, President of Jetco Delivery and author of Driving to Perfection: Achieving Business Excellence by Creating a Vibrant Culture
- Governor Bruce Rauner, after speaking last fall as a political candidate, he’s returning to the ITA Annual Meeting as CEO of the fifth largest state in the nation
- Pat Thomas, Vice President of UPS and Chairman of the American Trucking Association
- Susan Alt, Volvo
- Dan Meyer, FMCSA Division Administrator
- Tom Wise, IL DOT
- M/Sgt Todd Armstrong, IL State Police
- Jerry Cooper, Scopelitis Law Firm
- Scott Claffey, Great West Casualty Co
- And many, many, more…
Schedule of events can be found at http://www.iltrucking.org/events.html
CIT Trucks is a full-line, commercial truck dealership group representing Kenworth Truck Company, Volvo Trucks North America, Mack Trucks, and Isuzu Commercial Trucks of America. Serving territories in Illinois, Missouri and Indiana, the dealerships offer the best in New and Used Truck Sales, an extensive Parts inventory, the finest in truck Service and maintenance, and state of the art Body repair. In addition, CIT Trucks additional subsidiaries offers in-house rental and leasing through Central Truck Leasing and finance solutions with Central Truck Finance to their customers. More information can be found at www.cittrucks.com.